We wish to inform you that your personal data will be used by Moroso SpA and circulated to other companies in full observance of the fundamental principles laid down by:
* directive 95/46/CE of the European Parliament relating to safeguarding of individuals as regards the handling of personal data and circulation of data;
* directive 97/66/CE for the safeguarding of privacy in telecommunications;
* directive 97/07/CE and Italian Decree Law no. 185/99 for the protection of consumers in distance contracts;
* directive 00/31/CE for e-commerce;
* Italian Decree Law no. 196 of 30 June 2003 “Personal Data Protection Code”;
* Italian Decree Law no. 70/2003 on e-commerce.
OPERATIONS OF HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA AND RELATIVE AIMS
The following is a summary of all the operations we perform that involve the collection, holding or processing of your personal data and the aims we pursue with each of them.
1. Collection and holding of your personal data for the purpose of supply of the service of access to reserved areas of www.moroso.it and for supplying judicial authorities with the information required.
2. Use of your personal data by Moroso SpA for the marketing and promotional objectives of Moroso SpA.
3. Collection, holding and processing of your personal data for administrative and accounting purposes, including the possible sending by email of commercial invoices.
METHODS OF HANDLING
The personal data supplied by you via the forms on the site will be stored in a database together with your IP address and registration date. Where foreseen, a username and a password will be generated and sent to the email address supplied by you. The reserved areas on the website are accessed via an entry protocol managed by means of a username and password. At log-in cookies will be implemented, i.e. small files saved by your browser which enable you to browse within the reserved area according to the privileges granted to you. The application is not used to track your actions. All the accesses are logged in a registration file that stores the user, data and time of access in the memory. All the information gathered in this way is used solely and exclusively within the company in a fully confidential manner.
FREEDOM OF GIVING CONSENT AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
Granting of consent to the handling of personal data supplied for the purposes stated in points 1, 2 and 3 is necessary. In the event of refusal to give consent it will not be possible to provide you with the services of access to the reserved areas of www.moroso.it .
HOLDER AND PERSON IN CHARGE OF HANDLING
The data holder is Moroso SpA with registered office in Cavalicco (Udine), at Via Nazionale 60. Possible applications pursuant to Art. 7 of Italian Decree Law 196/03 must be sent to Moroso SpA for communication, Via Nazionale 60, 33010 Cavalicco (Udine). The sole person in charge pursuant to Art. 29 of Italian Decree Law no. 196/03 is Roberto Moroso.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
Art. 7 of Italian Decree Law no. 196/03 (rights of the person concerned)
1. In relation to the handling of personal data, the person involved is entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data relating thereto even if not yet registered and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned is entitled to be informed of:
• the origin of the data;
• the purpose of handling;
• the system of handling;
• the details identifying the holder and the people in charge;
• the parties to whom the data may be communicated.
3. The person concerned is also entitled to obtain:
• updating, correction or integration of the data collected;
• cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of the data handled unlawfully, including those that do not have to be held in relation to the purposes for which the data have been collected or later handled;
• a declaration that the operations stated in the previous points have been brought to the knowledge of those to whom the data were communicated or circulated, except for the case wherein this formality is found to be impossible or entails the use of manifestly disproportionate means in relation to the right safeguarded.
4. The person concerned is also entitled to object, wholly or partially:
• for lawful reasons, to the handling of personal data that relate thereto although pertinent to the purpose of collection;
• to the handling of personal data that relate thereto for the purposes of sending of advertising material.